Infants are born ready to learn and explore the world! Our infant classrooms are where your baby develops into a curious and active child. Purposeful play is integrated to every activity to ensure your infant begins their path to learning from the get go.
Our infant program includes:
- Free meals and formula
- Safe and developmentally enriching caregiving
- Activities that help infants acquire developmental skills
- Free diapers and wipes (some locations)
Your Baby’s Day
A typical day for infants in our classroom includes time for play, story time, meals, sleep, tummy time as well as individual and group activities in the morning and afternoon. The day is full of quality interaction with teachers as your child develops social skills and learns to enjoy and trust their surroundings. Throughout the day we check to ensure diapers are changed as needed.
Communication with Parents
Parents are able to provide useful information to the teacher in the morning. At the end of the day you receive a daily report with information on your child’s day. The sheet provides specific information on
- Amount of food/formula they ate
- Amount of sleep they had
- Diaper changes
- Tummy time
- Learning activities your child participated in during the day
- Important reminders of items to bring or other information
Every child is special and we take pride in providing the nurturing care your baby needs to develop and transition into our toddler classroom.